St Barnabas Bethnal Green receives absolutely no money from the State. We really need your support to continue our vital ministry in the East End of London. Please give generously and be assured your support is very much appreciated.
Making regular donations
We encourage members of our church to give regularly by direct debit to the Parish Giving Scheme, which means St Barnabas can reclaim the Gift Aid on your donations.
Raise funds when you shop
You can raise free funds when you shop online with Give as you Live. Between 1% and 2% of your purchases goes to St Barnabas.
To start giving, follow these steps:
- Go to giveasyoulive.com
- Click on Sign up for free
- You’ll be prompted to search for a charity to support
- Choose Saint Barnabas Parish Church, Bethnal Green
- Complete the signup process
To shop and donate at the same time:
- Log into your Give as you Live account
- The top of the homepage will prompt you to search for a store, eg M&S
- Give as you Live takes you automatically to the store website
- Complete your shopping
Leaving a legacy
Making provision in your will for a gift will help support St Barnabas today, tomorrow and a long time into the future.
- Every amount, large or small, will make a real difference
- The PCC of St Barnabas will honour any specification by you that your gift should be spent on either the church in general or on an aspect of our ongoing work such as fabric, access, music or collections
- No part of the gift in your will will be deducted for administration costs
- Money left to St Barnabas is exempt from Inheritance Tax
For more information please contact the Church Wardens.